My Tussle With Documentation - Visual Leadership


Documentation as an idea at the start made me extremely uncomfortable, I found it tedious. I questioned the need for more data in our already data overloaded world. But then I read The Logic of Care by Annemarie Mol and The Role of a Teacher by Loris Malaguzzi, and my initial doubts began to slowly wither.

I began to see documentation as a process of honest witnessing, my only doubts were around developing a process that was not choreographed. It was also vital for me that my documentation was alive, just like the events that I was witnessing. 

Below are my initial forays around the idea of documentation, doubts, knots and all! 

Is Listening a form of care? 

Seeing documentation as Listening or Care.

Making my own documentation plan. 

Comments

Popular Posts